Small Business Coaching
Business coaching is the process of partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their company’s and their personal potential.
Some of the reasons that someone might hire a coach are to:
- Determine if you the skills, energy and commitment to start a business – Starting and running a business take a lot of time energy and money. Are you ready for that?
- Look at the viability of a business idea – You might have a great idea but is there enough of a market to make it a viable business that can support itself and you.
- Clarify your focus – As a business owner there are many claims for your time and energy. It’s useful to have a coach as a sounding board to assist you in sorting through the many options.
- Set goals and provide accountability – Once a focus has been decided, a coach will help you set achievable and measureable steps to assist you meeting your goals and then hold you accountable for your actions.
- Do financial planning – For many small business owners getting a handle on the business’ finances can be a challenge. A coach can walk you through the important numbers and ratios so you will have a better understanding of how your company is doing.
- Prepare for employees – There is a lot of planning, of your finances and your systems, that goes into hiring an employee. A coach can help you think through all of these so you confidently hire and manage employees.
One-on-One meetings are a great way to focus your energy on your business’ needs. A Business Coach can assist you whether you are starting, developing, or growing your business, by being a sounding board, a guide, a mentor and a teacher.
I would meet with you on a regular basis that works with your schedule, either in person or by phone, to discuss the current state of your business and the issues you are facing. The structure of regular meetings is important to keep you on track and to keep you moving towards the goals and objectives you have set. I won’t come in with my own agenda of what you should do. Instead, I will work with you on your agenda.