Small Business Coaching
Business coaching is the process of partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative way that inspires them to maximize their company’s and their personal potential. Whether you are starting, developing or growing your business, a coach can assist you by being a sounding board, a guide, a mentor and a teacher.
Some of the reasons that someone might hire a coach are to:
- Determine if you have the skills, energy and commitment to start a business – Starting and running a business takes a lot of time energy and money. Are you ready for that?
- Look at the viability of a business idea – You might have a great idea but is there enough of a market to make it a viable business that can support itself and you.
- Clarify your focus – As a business owner there are many claims for your time and energy. It’s useful to have a coach as a sounding board to assist you in sorting through the many options.
- Set goals and provide accountability – Once a focus has been decided, a coach will help you set achievable and measureable steps to assist you in meeting your goals and then will hold you accountable for your actions.
- Do financial planning – For many small business owners getting a handle on the business’ finances can be a challenge. A coach can walk you through the important numbers and ratios so you will have a better understanding of how your company is doing.
- Hiring employees – This is a big step and requires a lot of planning before you start the hiring process. A coach can help you think through all of these so you can confidently hire and manage employees.
- Do long-term planning – Do you want the business to provide enough money for you to support yourself or are you thinking about building a global enterprise or something in between. A coach can assist you in building a business that provides the life you want.
I will meet with you on a regular basis that works with your schedule – in person, by phone or by skype – to discuss the current state of your business and the issues you are facing. The structure of regular meetings is important to keep you on track and keep you moving towards the goals and objectives you have set. I won’t come in with my own agenda of what you should do. Instead, I will work with you on your agenda.
Individual coaching sessions are $90 per hour. A package of 4 one hour sessions paid in advance is $325. You can pay by cash, check or via Paypal. Call me at 206-384-8769 to set up a free 20 minute consultation.
My goal is to assist you in moving your business forward.